What is health?

The meaning of Health is wholeness or soundness. The fullness of mind, body and soul is health in other words. Health and Fitness should go together.

I am Juliana. In my blog, I would be dealing with this topic, as I think this is the need of the hour in this fast moving world.

Everywhere everything is polluted.

The basic elements for one's fitness and health, as we all know are air, water, food and shelter. Would anything of these be pollution-free these days?

Then... how to be healthy?

Though we cannot eradicate pollution completely, our awareness, knowledge and interest to be healthy, can pave way for a healthy life.

And of course the friendliness among one another adds up to our longevity.

I would be sharing my care for my fellow human beings, suggesting ways to be healthy.

I have experienced that prayers are a great support to the steps I take towards my goals. So praying for one's health, leads one in that direction.

Over weight is one of the important reasons for ill health. Correct patterns of workouts would help build health and fitness.

To loose weight the following link may be useful to you......BODY WEIGHT WORKOUT

Benefit from the special fat loss program for women........WOMEN FAT LOSS

Fight sickness and become healthy......GET CURED

Do share your thoughts about health; and to improve it.



Tip of the day:

Blood is the life factor. Improve your blood circulation to all parts and cells of your body by exercising 30 minutes a day.

HOME